Well hello Blogtober day 15 – What did I get up to today?
- Alarm goes off. I check/respond to any messages I have received throughout the night.
- Turn the portable heater on in my room as it’s still a bit chilly in the mornings.
- Go to the bathroom: Cleanse face and put skin serums on. Floss and brush teeth.
- Take daily supplements – I take flaxseed oil for my skin and vitamin D for energy levels.
- Turn room heater off and get dressed.
- Go to the kitchen and prepare snacks for Gloria’s packed lunch box.
- Make breakfast of avocado on toast with cheese, red onion and tomato.
- Walk Buddy and Gloria to the bus stop and then take Buddy home.
- Tidy the kitchen from breakfast.
- Walk to the bus stop and catch the bus.
- Get off the bus and catch a train.
- Get off the train and catch another bus.
- Walk from the bus stop to my skin clinic and get absolutely drenched on the way. Sodden jeans are not comfortable!
- Get changed into fresh clothes and then spend the next hour catching up with my amazing skin guru Amy as she gives me some needling on my face and neck.
- Walk back to the bus stop and catch a bus and then two trains.
- Go to the gym and bust a couple of hours workout.
- Walk to the train station and catch a train and then a bus home.
- Have a well earned shower!
- Start preparing the ingredients for dinner – chicken korma curry!
- Gloria arrives home and I half an hour doing homework with her.
- Cook dinner and eat with Gloria.
- Do some laundry.
- I go to the bathroom and floss/brush my teeth.
- Get into bed and turn my music on until I fall asleep.
And there you have it – an brief insight insight into a fairly ‘bog standard’ day.